But why has blogging become so popular? Below I have listed 10 good reasons that a person might want to start a blog.
10 Good Reasons To Start A Blog:
- To Make Money- One of the most popular reasons for starting a blog, is to make money. Now-a-days everyone wants to make a buck online and blogging can be a good way to do that, if you do it right!
- To Promote New Products- A blog can be a great way to spread the word about a new product or service.
- Keeping In Touch With Family- Some people like to use their blog to stay in touch with family and friends. They can be great for sharing photos and videos too.
- To Complain- There are a lot of blogs out there that are just full of people complaining about things that irritate them.
- To Help Others- Some people will start a blog, because they want to try and help other people in need, by making others aware of a good cause.
- To Educate- If you have a great deal of knowledge on a certain subject, you might start a blog to educate others about your area of expertise.
- Forming A Group- A blog is a great way to find other like minded people who have the same beliefs as you do.
- Improving A Website- Every successful website has a blog page to keep their customers updated on their latest events and projects.
- Celebrity Bashing- Some people start a blog to bash a certain celebrity that they dis-like. There are actually a lot of blogs in the blogosphere, that are dedicated to trashing famous people.
- To Blog- These days people start a blog just to blog. I see a lot of blogs that don't have any certain topic behind it. These people usually just want to have a blog so they can blog about their life as it happens.
As you can see, people start blogs for any number of different reasons, and sometimes for no reason at all. If you are interested in starting a blog to try and make money online, keep in mind, there are a lot of other aspects that go into building a successful blog.
Most blogs don't make any money at first, but if you stick with it and follow the advice of the Pro-Bloggers out there maybe one day you can quit your day job too!
Do you have a blog? Tell me what you blog about in a comment. Thanks for stopping by i-Blogger.
If you like i Blogger, please be sure to share it using the buttons below.